Thursday, April 15, 2010

Caraway Love!

.....I have about 7 new posts' pictures taken and recipes for on the fly.  I've just haven't had a chance to do laundry let alone take a few moments to write.

Tonight I made some fantastic beef tips with caraway seeds in the sauce.  Caraway seeds are becoming one of my favorite seasonings.  I've been using it in more and more dishes, and it always gives a really earthy, grounded feel; especially with beef. Tonight I had beef tips with a brown pan gravy that I added sour cream to because it was too salty.  with peas and mashed potatoes Mr. Marco said it was like deconstructed Shepard's Pie.  Good Stuff!

Also:  I've settled on my own chocolate cookie recipe.  It's less sweet and more salty than most, thin and crispy little cookies! mmmm mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment