Saturday, March 20, 2010

Foodie Tee's

Being a former graphic tee obsessee I still sift through pages of clever t-shirt designs, and of course when there is an article about t-shirts, especially when it's not specifically about only t-shirts, I tend to listen.

Whilst getting my Epicurious fix I came across a foodie t-shirt article where the t-shirts sold gave 5% of the profits to some pretty great charities. (The Food Studies Institute, Two Angry Moms, and Better School Food) I'm a big fan of all three, especially the Food Studies Institute.

Well, anyway, I was looking through the clever t-shirts, and nothing really stood out as something I'd like to wear.

Until the last page!


Too bad there is no organic cotton t-shirt available. Instead I'll just donate directly to the Food Science Institute, but I could see myself wearing this one, and I am totally rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment